Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Things I like today....

1. FINALLY having some interviews. Not 100% sure on how these will pan out but at least I am finally getting some positive responses and meeting. Much needed ego-boost!

2. Big city career fashion. The power of a great pair of slacks, crisp collared shirt, funky yet professional heels and a black belted trench is so awesome. I love it, I miss it, I WANT it. It's been so refreshing to suit up and walk the SF financial district between interviews. I felt human again.

3. Feeling wonderfully sore. I exercise A LOT, so I rarely feel much soreness anymore. Since last Thursday, however, I've taking a few new athletic conditioning classes and man have I felt them! I love that "proof" of physical improvement.

4. Playing relationship counselor. I'm honored to be asked to be someone's ear and shoulder in trying times. Even more, I am absolutely flattered to be asked for advice. And most thrilling - realizing just how much BF and I have grown and how much I've learned about successful relationships and all that goes into them. I feel blessed.

5. Playing phone tag with the baby sis. Yes, I would love to actually talk to her, but the tag is fun too. We always leave each other goofy messages back and forth; they make my day.

6. My kitties. I just want to squeeze them, and pinch them, and hug them, and dance with them, and baby talk them.....yeah, I know, it's really torture to them (and BF). But they are just so darn cute and loving; I can't help it!

7. Pasghetti.....mmmmm

8. TV time with BF...now! Yay!

Toodles! :)

2 comments:

nicole antoinette said...

That soreness from working out? Yeah, I totally miss that.

When I get started on my new exercise program, I'll be right there with ya!!

Anonymous said...

http://www.mfg.com/usa/tramadolonline/#73027 tramadol 50 mg equivalent to hydrocodone - tramadol dosage 100 pound dog