Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Frosted Mini Wheats

I have a dilemma with Frosted Mini-Wheat cereals. Most flavors are so tasty and filling. They're a great balance for my sweet tooth and healthy habits.

They cost as much as a regular box of cereal, but, because they are so bulky, there are only half as many servings per box (at best).


So, now I'm torn. As yummy as the blueberry flavored ones are (that I finished today), do I really want to buy more?

I could just go out and buy MultiGrain Cheerios or a nice granola mix which are just as healthy (if not more) and will last twice as long (if I adhere to serving suggestions). But the Blueberry Muffin Frosted Mini-Wheats were just so goooooooooooood.


Or, maybe, I should hold off to decide until all the household cereal is out....

0 comments: