Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bits of Joy

I was immensely happy today, for no particular reason. I thought I'd share some of the things that made me smile today!

1. My kitties giving me loads of hugs all day and this adorable post that is just like them:



2. I only paid $13.95 to get my taxes done start to finish on TaxACT. I compared the final numbers with what TurboTax or TaxCut would have given and they were exactly the same. Who doesn't love saving $35?!?

3. The BF graciously helped me with some homework and sent me some good references for future help. I know it's silly, but I always feel like a million bucks when he thinks of me for the little things through out the day :-)

4. I caught myself singing out loud everything I thought all morning ... and that really made me happy!

5. This story that was just on Consumerist and this one that I found in SSG's blogroll because they were just HIGH-larious.

6. Two friends and former colleagues sent me great job opportunities. It's great to know I'm remembered!

7. My baby sis sent me some pics of her an her pink hair and latest romantic fling. I so love seeing her happy.

8. My job interview (for my fall back career)was eye opening but good. Not sure if it was great, but it made me realize that I definitely want to stick with my career change and not panic and fall back just because times are a bit tough.

9. People are reading my blog! you guys are the best <3

10. Sunny California weather. *crossing fingers that the unseasonably warm weather lasts*

11. The stew I made yesterday was delish today!

1 comments:

Simmonsiuyz said...

Recommended Oil & Capacity : 10W-30 1.75 Qt This 5 year warranty vacuum also offers no loss of suction which is a huge bonus when making a vacuum purchase as this is one of the main reasons many vacuums need replaced to begin with. If you had an automatic espresso machine, most of the work of how you make a cup is done for you. Not Baotuan all comes to an end the traditional washer Industry Going? > TV Internet TV subvert competition mode > China's color TV industry is facing overtake foreign brand opportunity > Triple play opportunity for the four major industries Internet TV birth > Hisense Kelon announced halted and inefficient refrigerators and air-conditioning > Cheap grab U.S. Once a month, pull everything out and separate the good-for-you foods from the rest.