Sunday, February 1, 2009

Running & Twitter

I ran my 3rd half marathon today! It was a great run, perfect weather, course right along the ocean, breathtaking. I also set a personal record. I finished the 13.1 miles in 2:12:04. I ran an average 10:05 mile! That is a 35 15 second per mile improvement over my previous best. Let me tell you, I was quite shocked!

On the down side: my knees are incredibly stiff and sore right now. That's okay though; nothing a couple days of ibuprofen overdoses and ice packs won't cure ;-)

And also, I finally got myself up and running on twitter so come follow me...

** Update: Apparently My first Race was run at a 10:19 min mile pace finishing in 2:15:40. I have a bad memory!!! Still made my best time with this last race so the pride sticks ;)

1 comments:

Jenkins said...

To be true, nursing offers ample opportunities for able and talented individuals to explore their attributes to work in critical health-related environment, such as childbirth centers, community health, emergency departments, geriatric wellness programs, intensive care units, mental health programs, occupational health, operating rooms, nursing research, school health, substance abuse treatment programs, and many more. That is because of a degree student's lack of practical experience - and that is a very compelling reason for a vet not to employ a college graduate. Qualified nurses are now in demand in the health care business.