Sunday, January 25, 2009

Birthday Thanks!

Today is my Birthday, yay! Other than a massive sugar high and crash from delicious cupcakes, I had a nice low key day. Since I have a race next Sunday I will officially be celebrating on the 7th so as not to let alcohol impair my race performance.

I felt a great deal of love and happiness aimed at me today and I feel immensely grateful for all I have:

  • A deliciously loving and supportive BF
  • Good friends I can trust
  • Family that is close even though they're across the country
  • The best (future) In-Laws anyone could ask for
  • Two of the cutest kitties on the face of the planet
  • A plethora of adorably sweet nieces
  • An awesome new couch
  • A great place to live
  • The skills to obtain a great job
  • The freedom to build my life as I see fit
  • A country that recently made me abundantly proud
  • My health and the healthy of those I hold dear
  • And many many many other things....
I'm a happy girl!

*update: Even more thrilled now! One of my BFFs stopped by
with an awesome pair of shoes for my bday!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shoes look so cute.. I am so jealous..