Thursday, March 19, 2009

March Goals and Mish Mosh

March Goals:

  • Post at least 10 items on Ebay by 3/25 (out of town 3/26-3/31)
  • Finish Draft 1 of Business Plan for my new idea by 3/23 (I'll share more in the future!!)
  • Do NOT SHOP at all, for anything, except milk, fruits, and veggies until ALL other options are exhausted -this includes clothing, house goods, food, etc. (will spill into April I imagine)
  • Call my Credit Card companies and beg them to lower my rates - maybe take some acting lessons first?
  • Work on eating SLOOOOWLY - I tend to inhale my food, not so good. (will be ongoing)
  • Finish the book I'm reading and start a new one.
  • Purchase a Printer - Job hunting, writing business plans, and obtaining study sheets all very hard to do without a printer.
  • Leave a tidy apartment and some easy heat food for BF before leaving 3/25 (yes, he can fend for himself....but that would mean chipotle, pizza, or pho every day for every meal. I would like him to live to propose and marry me some day you know!)
That's it! All very doable

Now the Mish Mosh:

Sometimes I fear we will become these people:

Using a photo album for coupons. Unclutterer = Brilliant

This is what my nightmares will consist of from this moment on. I am PETRIFIED and allergic to bees....and have been stung 5 times in my life (that I remember). *major shudder*

Oh no no no no...violence is NEVER okay kids. The cat in the baby seat is looking quite sane right now...

2 comments:

L.L. said...

Since I've been sick I haven't really wanted to eat, neve mind cook dinner. Subsequently, Graham has been eating garbage all week. I can't wait to be healthy so he can be healthy too!

Little Fish said...

When you learn how to eat more slowly please show me how. One of the problems is that I like my hot food really hot and if you eat slowly, it gets cold- annoying!