Thursday, December 4, 2008

Blog Revamp & Happiness

I tried the fitness blog and I don't think that was broad enough for me to keep up. I love musing about fitness goals, struggles and attempts, but there is so much more going on in my life. I have a million things on my mind at any given moment. I want to share more of those in addition to my food and fitness adventures.

As some might know, I was recently laid off and have been unable to find a fulfilling full time corporate position in this brutal job market. Surprisingly though, I have never been happier. Initially I thought I would get bored and listless, and while I do have my moments, I have mostly been busy and chipper!

I spent a couple weeks with my family and friends in Chicago, then hosted a close college friend, got some in-house to-dos taken care of, and now I am working on some freelance social marketing with a former colleague and mentor.

Anyone who has known me for over 2 months would probably tell you I am a high drama, worrisome, stressed out sweetheart. Well, they are now 75% wrong! With the exception of a road rage outburst here and there, I am relaxed and happy these days despite the million things that are keeping me busy.

I can't give all the credit to losing my job. It helps that I am lucky enough to have a BF that is constantly encouraging, a family that is endlessly supportive, cats that keep me giggling, and a circle of friends that are honest, loyal, and funny.

1 comments:

Tomlinsonioiq said...

Gold ETF investment a good option?? Yahoo! Answers India. Best Answer: Ticker symbol GLD has the highest daily percentage volume, so you can't go wrong there if you want to get in and out. Relatively speaking. Investing in Coins Coin Investing Investing in Gold Coins. Investing in Coins US Rare Coin Investment will provide you more information on Coin Investing, Investing in Gold Coins and Investing in Coins. For example gold emulsion is intense red as gold particles are very fine in emulsion. Trying to Decide Which Stock Broker to Use