Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 - It's a Wrap!



In 2008 I Learned:
to like myself.
to cook.
the importance of saving money.
it's okay to change your mind.
to examine and evaluate my emotions and reactions.
I am loved, a lot.
I don't have to plan EVERYTHING.
that having nothing to do is sometimes great.
to shop a little less.
stress relief comes in laughs and sweat.
there are endless ways to improve my life.

My 2008 Accomplishments:
I ran 2 1/2 marathons, and trained for 3.
I lost 2 full dress sizes and over 10lbs.
I gained muscle, shape, and confidence.
I paid off one credit card completely.
I stopped using any borrowed money.


2009 goals to come... In the mean time
Have A Great New Year!

1 comments:

Ligonmcht said...

Monster sandwich needs a name and other Houston restaurant news Houston If you want to expand your culinary horizons then consider trying one or more of the following twelve types of Greek cheese: Never go to bed immediately after dinner. I dump a new box in the Tupperware cereal container when the stash gets low, so the pile of tiny shreds at the bottom keeps getting bigger and bigge Obol - The Never-Soggy Cereal Bowl.